Reunions are glorious things. So much food. So much cuddling. So much laughing.
- Katie’s glorious apartment in west midtown. The light is movie magical. The couches are comfortable. The beds expandable. The DVD player doesn’t like us very much. But it works.
- Sam’s Bacchantae concert at Columbia. A little a cappella always makes a weekend better.
- $4 margaritas at The Heights. Bobbing my head to 90’s dance mixes.
- Katie’s buttermilk pancakes.
- Wandering Rockefeller Center and making the rounds at J.Crew, Anthropologie, the Lego store.
- The Whole Foods in Columbus Circle. Spending $17 on two pounds of prepared food. YUM.
- Chatting up Indian waiters over lamb korma, malai kofta, and kingfisher.
- Hookah at Sahara East and cinnamon tea in the outdoor heated (?) tent.
- Swanky tea and coffee at the W Hotel Lounge in Union Square.